Physicians/Mid-Level only: Did you download the mobile application?
Download the App from the iTunes store by simply searching “DocCharge”. Enter the credentials you created during registration.
Overview of Rounding List
- The DocCharge Icon: Allows you to change mobile settings.
- Add New Patient
- Sort by: patient name, hospital name, room number
- Provider vs. Group: allows you to take a look at the patients you're seeing for the day vs. the patients that have been assigned to your team
- Add Charges to the patient
Add New Patients to the DocCharge Mobile Application
Code Saving Actions for ICD vs. CPT
- Favorite: both ICD & CPT Codes
- HOT CPT : Under CPT sub-tab> select max 6 top codes for easy access in rounding sheet.
- Combo: Link CPT Codes to Medicare approved ICD codes
- HOT: CPT Codes Only (this shows up on the rounding list next to patient)
- Review details of all active patients listed in Rounding List on a single screen
- Review all charges and diagnosis entered on a single day using Expand All tab.
- Share your Rounding List in a secured HIPAA compliant manner via text, email or print directly
- Review revenue productivity data for all patients for today’s date of service.
- Ability to sort all patients by name, hospital, new/existing patient, and RVU.
- Ability to sync in real-time to allow billers to start working on your charges right away.
- View, Accept, Decline and Reassign new patients from mobile application
- Messages related to hospital calls can be forwarded to physicians by office staff with call back number
- Billing staff can send specific billing query to physicians/Mid-level