- Patient summary (single) screen contains detailed summary of the current encounter, as follows:
- Demographics: Patient Name, Location (room/unit number), DOB (Date of birth), DOA (Date of Admission), DOD (Date of Discharge).
- Review revenue data including total RVU and total Medicare allowable fees for a single patient.
- Charge: Snapshot of all charges (CPT) and diagnosis (ICD) used for a patient, listed according to date of service (DOS).
- To Do List: Create a to-do list as a reminder to yourself or sign-out to a colleague.
- Example: Discharge this patient tomorrow.
- Follow Up: Create a task list for office staff to execute.
- Example: Schedule follow-up patient in two weeks.
Images: Allows scanning of any relevant document e.g. facesheet, reports or pictures of any objects/patient.