Physician productivity platforms provide highly-secure, technology-based services essential for saving time and maximizing physician’s and practice’s revenue.
Key characteristics of a successful platform include:
- Intuitive understanding of medical practice analytics
- Simplified mobile access to essential tools that captures patient charges, shares patient information with partners, and provides easy access to favorite and commonly used codes
- Security: Data and application security is paramount. Therefore, the application needs to be not only HIPAA compliant, but highly secured with standards set by any national or international security standard setting organization. Such as the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Physician Productivity platforms, including DocCharge, understand how security plays a pivotal role in addition to streamlining efficiency for one’s practice. Thus, we have broken down three insightful questions to help find the right physician productivity platform for you.
- How does this platform utilize my practice analytics to provide actionable insight?
- What is mobile charge capture and why is user experience essential for maximizing my revenue?
- Does this system allow me to effectively AND securely communicate with office staff, providers, and billers in REAL TIME?
Using technology-based tools alone is not enough to save time and maximize revenue. A continuous, secure and immediate transfer of information drives the success of a physician productivity platform within a medical practice.
Therefore, DocCharge emphasizes the necessity of real-time communication and access for billers, providers, and office staff alike. Protected by a HIPAA compliant and NIST approved security shield, DocCharge equally emphasizes the protection and privacy of all healthcare communication.
The Future of Physician Productivity Platforms
Despite the transformation of physician productivity with secure communication, charge capture techniques, and actionable insights, many needs continue to remain unmet.
Fortunately, technological advancements offer insightful analytics. As more medical practices get involved with technology platforms such as DocCharge, we are sure these needs will be met in no time.
DocCharge: Be productive again! Practice analytics, mobile charge capture, HIPAA compliant messaging, and tools for billers.
DocCharge is a mobile physician productivity platform enabling physicians and clinicians to save time by efficiently capture patient billings, communicate with back office and maximize revenue by avoiding lost charges using real-time analytics on a mobile device. Designed by a physician for fellow physicians, residents/fellows, and mid-level providers, DocCharge maximizes one’s productivity. Practice Administrators and outsourced billing companies find the application very intuitive, thus improving practice efficiency and revenue.
DocCharge is transforming healthcare data into useful and actionable insights, thereby allowing partner subscribers to focus their resources on the core business of providing high quality patient care. For more information, visit www.DocCharge.com, email: contact@DocCharge.com.